Sielx1

Онлайн: 1902

Making Kinah

Сообщений в теме: 5  

#1 Kyanu
Kyanu
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 21 April 2017 - 11:04

Hello! How can I make kinah efficiently as an english player who plays on a server with just russian players? Don't think I had ever seen an english player well maybe because I started playing 2 weeks ago? So I don't think I can make instances especially at lv 65 because of the language barrier. However any tips for making money? Meh besides selling ancient coins and crucible insignias for example it would take very long time to make decent kinah and without money ofc bye bye enchanting gear etc.(so no successful PvP/PvE-ing as without the required stats can't make the more important instances and failing in PvP.And about the language barrier btw :/)...or it would be very hard. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank you.
#2 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 21 April 2017 - 12:02

x5 drop rate => Idian Depths => mobs mobs mobs mobs
that's the most popular way xD

asmo/ely?
there are some eng speaking players on asmo side, I've seen some of them recently. Try to find them via LFG chat
#3 Kyanu
Kyanu
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 21 April 2017 - 17:35

Thank you for the reply :) But wasn't that x5 for VIP or something? Or am I wrong?

Сообщение отредактировал Kyanu: 21 April 2017 - 17:35

#4 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 21 April 2017 - 21:49

Well, it may be called some kind of vip or so
Once you want to get it, go here http://cp.aionlegend...x.php?/premium/ to learn more
Unfortunately, there are some pages that haven't been translated yet, so here is a little "how-to" (just switch from x5 Exp to x5 Drop)
If none of the provided services is siutable for you to get CoL, you may PM the administrator so that you could pay via PayPal

The pop-up window in the 2nd screenshot is the lottery, please consider that you have 1/10 chance of winning sth there.
How to buy:
Make sure you have enough CoL, then choose "xExp", then "30 days" and "x5" (the grey buttons below), the discount (if available, the blue button) and confirm (the green one). The x3 Quest rates are included in the monthly Exp pack.
Then repeat in a tab "xDrop".
The ingame info will be updated automatically then.
Sorry for the inconvenience, some pages haven't been properly translated in English yet.

#5 Kyanu
Kyanu
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 23 April 2017 - 15:07

Ok thank you and sry for the late reply.Also how am I supposed to get scrolls(running/atk speed/casting) as a new player with no money and the annoying thing is that I can't even buy the quantity I want from broker I have to buy all of them how many the seller puts there....It would have been rly nice if there were surveys for lvling up(at lv 10;15;20 or even 10;20;30) with scrolls some pots and coins(bronze/silver/gold etc)as these things would rly help the new players in their way to 65

Сообщение отредактировал Kyanu: 23 April 2017 - 15:09

#6 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 23 April 2017 - 19:45

At the present moment you can get it only from quest rewards if you can't afford it