Dear Players! It's been a while since we started developing our "King of the Hill" deathmatch survival event. Today we are proud to tell you that the work on this event is finished! We will reveal details on the event and rewards right now!
You can find the basic information on the event ant the list of major rules on the promo page on our site. Now, let's talk about the event's schedule and clear some other aspects, that may cause questions.
- The event will be held daily from 3 pm to 5 pm CEST (4 pm - 6 pm Moscow time) and from 9 pm to 10 pm CEST (10 pm - 11 pm Moscow time)
- The first season of "King of the Hill" starts today, June 16
- On the event page, you can see the rating of the characters and the statistics of victories / defeats / kills etc. At the moment it is empty and looks like this:
- In the course of event each character will accumulate special Survival Points; you will need Points to receive awards. Points of all characters on the Master Account are summed up.
- Please note that characters with less than 25 Survival Points are not taken into account while counting the total number of Master Account Points!
- You can use surv mark.jpg 1.47К 239 Количество загрузок: Marks of the Survivor to increase the amount of Survival Points gained for victory. Mark of the survivor also prevents you from loss of points in case of defeat. To participate with the Mark of the Survivor, use the .combatking bid chat command.
- Marks of the Survivor can be either bought in the Exchange Store on our site, or obtained for the victory in the event (randomly; victory doesn't mean you will get Mark of the Survivor).
- Once your balance has accumulated more than 100 Survival Points, you will be able to spend your points on rewards. The acquisition of awards does not affect the rating in any way.
- You can choose a beautiful appearance change for your gear from version 4.6+ as a reward. All remodelings are temporary (appearance is applied for 30 days)
- Important! Gear with temporary remodelings can not be traded, exchanged, auctioned, sent via mail etc (item becomes untradable even if it was tradable before remodeling). You won't be able to remove the chosen remodel before it expires!
- To remodel an item, you must first put it on the character, a list of all the equipped items will appear in the selection box automatically:
- After the item to be remodelled is selected, a list of all possible remodels will appear on the right side:
- The looks of remodelled items can be seen in the screenshots; double-click on the position will open the mini-gallery:
Some screenshots are missing at the moment and will be added later.
A few words about additional rewards
Each month we will award the Top 3 Survivors!
For the first place the player will get +15 Plume, suitable for your race and class. The item is temporary (for 30 days) and can not be traded, exchanged, sent via mail, auctioned, destroyed, sold or further modified.
For the second place the player will get the list of following items:
- Executioner's Steed (30 days)
- Major Blessed Augment: Level 2 x20
- Full Recovery Potion (Restores HP and MP by 1,000,000 points. Reuse time on our server is 1 minute!) x20
- [Event] Quick-return Scroll x20
- Immortal Knight's War Steed (30 Days)
- Major Blessed Augment: Level 2 x10
- Full Recovery Potion (Restores HP and MP by 1,000,000 points. Reuse time on our server is 1 minute!) x10
- [Event] Quick-return Scroll x10
Challengers for top awards must meet the following requirements:
- Challenger has to participate in 100 fights at least during the season
- Top-1 player must have rating of at least 1000 points at the end of the season
- Top-2 player - of at least 800 points
- Top-3 player - of at least 700 points
If the Top-1 player in rating fails to score thousand points, then no one will get the Top-1 award.
In case Top-1, Top-2 and Top-3 characters (any combination of places) belong to the same person, we will give him/her the best possible reward (i.e. Top-1) and the rest additional rewards will go to other people from the top. Hardcore alt farm will not be tolerated!
Only the most cunning and strong will get to the Flag alive! We wish you good luck in this survival game!