Онлайн: 341

A little help with the language!

Сообщений в теме: 8  

#1 Thisisnary
Thisisnary
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 27 April 2017 - 20:34

Hello there !

My friends and I are « new in town» and we’re totally having fun !
However, we have to deal with the fact that everything is –obviously- written in Russian (inside the game), this may not look as a problem, at first sight, but could it be possible to make an exception with important ads ? Such as events and so on…
It would be nice of you to write in English.
Hope you’ll understand.

Best regards,

Dyelin *QUEEN*
#2 MrGrey
MrGrey

Отправлено 27 April 2017 - 21:10

If you choose English client, almost all will be in English. Except for custom messages from the server. Show on the screenshot which messages do you have problems with understanding?

As for custom messages in Russian language. We are preparing an update on the server, as well as on the site. That would translate everything you need into English. So I apologize for the temporary inconvenience. We will try to provide a translation of the main custom messages and the site within a week.
#3 Thisisnary
Thisisnary
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 28 April 2017 - 11:38

If you choose English client, almost all will be in English. Except for custom messages from the server. Show on the screenshot which messages do you have problems with understanding?

As for custom messages in Russian language. We are preparing an update on the server, as well as on the site. That would translate everything you need into English. So I apologize for the temporary inconvenience. We will try to provide a translation of the main custom messages and the site within a week.

Thank you MrGrey for your reply,
I was talking about that and here's the screenshot you asked for. As you can see there’s a custom message written in yellow and I have no idea of what is going on.
Perhaps an event?
I don’t know.
But if you say there’s an update incoming then we’ll be waiting for that!

Thank you *YES*

Изображение

Сообщение отредактировал Thisisnary: 28 April 2017 - 11:40

#4 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 16 May 2017 - 18:13

Hey, some news for you. The translation of the announcements and some system messages has been added to help you! Just type ".lang en" to get the English version. If there are any problems - you know what to do =)
#5 Kalafiana
Kalafiana
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 16 May 2017 - 19:33

Hi there, I have some question about this https://zapodaj.net/...b1c1a5.jpg.html beacause I have no idea what is write in this questionnaire :/
#6 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 16 May 2017 - 19:47

It's a pvp event available twice a day. 1) register and find a random team for me 2) register my group 3) quit.
We are still working on the remaining part of russian messages.

#7 Thisisnary
Thisisnary
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 19 May 2017 - 01:21

Hey, some news for you. The translation of the announcements and some system messages has been added to help you! Just type ".lang en" to get the English version. If there are any problems - you know what to do =)

thank you! It works *YES*
#8 mck2000
mck2000
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 23 September 2017 - 19:13

I wrote ''.lang en'' and I saw words still russian language.Anything changed.
#9 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 23 September 2017 - 19:20

This command changes only basic announcements, chat messages will still be in Russian.

404 Страница не найдена