Sielx1

Онлайн: 2337

Suggestion

Сообщений в теме: 6  

#1 Enecristian89
Enecristian89
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 12 May 2017 - 20:26

Hi, I am new to the server, and I do not speak nor understand russian. I am having trouble with some sections of the forum, like the voting system and cash shop. I would appreciate it if could be translated, as in how to vote, and for the cash shop as in a full translation of what you're buying. I would spend some just to support the server, but of course I want to get a nice deal as well.

Thanks in advance
#2 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 12 May 2017 - 20:39

If you are talking about the Unitpay and MMOTOP pages where you get redirected to, it is not our matter and we can't translate it even if we want.
Also, some aionlegend site pages are still in translation, that's only a temporary inconvenience. In most cases you can use automatic translation service. Or just PM me and give the direct links for those exact pages you have problems with and I'll guide you through.
#3 Enecristian89
Enecristian89
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 12 May 2017 - 23:36

If you are talking about the Unitpay and MMOTOP pages where you get redirected to, it is not our matter and we can't translate it even if we want.
Also, some aionlegend site pages are still in translation, that's only a temporary inconvenience. In most cases you can use automatic translation service. Or just PM me and give the direct links for those exact pages you have problems with and I'll guide you through.

yes, talking about MMOTOP, I am totally lost there, no idea how to vote, I appreciate any help, thanks
#4 Dynara
Dynara

Отправлено 13 May 2017 - 06:33

1. Follow this linkИзображение

2. Move the button:
Изображение

3:
Изображение

4: Follow this link
Изображение

enter it on the MMotop:
Изображение

6. Wait ~2 hours and take your vote here:
Изображение

Enecristian89,
#5 Enecristian89
Enecristian89
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 13 May 2017 - 13:51

thanks for the detailed guide
#6 Enecristian89
Enecristian89
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 15 May 2017 - 02:23

Hi, again, as for the cash shop, I don't understand anything from payment methods and also what I can get for dropping in some cash. If someone could translate the page, or help me understand what my options I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance

#7 Kukyo
Kukyo
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 15 May 2017 - 08:49

The easiest way to buy CoL's is credit/debit card, on Fill Cash page just choose amount you want and on other page choose your credit/debit card operator (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro are the most popular). On new page put your card number, expiration date and CVC Code (always is on backplate of your card)

Изображение

404 Страница не найдена