Dungeons

• 1 из 2

Сообщений в теме: 20  

#1 Svenska45
Svenska45
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 27 May 2017 - 21:09

Hi,

Can someone translate me the mains 65 dungeons like : Infinity shard / Sauro / illuminary obelisk / Ruhn shield tower

Thanks
#2 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 27 May 2017 - 21:20

Looking for a group?
Infinity shard = Каталамадж/Гиперион (normally it stands for Hyperion but many lfg messages contain this word)
Sauro = Сауро (if there is "без Шитхи", that means you go farming w/o killing the last boss)
IO = Башня Рунов/Башня/Дайнатум (Dynatoum)
As for the last one, if you mean a dunge in the underground, we haven't got it yet due to its low priority. Or its another name for IO?
#3 Svenska45
Svenska45
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 27 May 2017 - 22:40

Ruhnadium with Grendal i mean ^^
#4 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 27 May 2017 - 22:47

Грендаль/Рунадиум
#5 Svenska45
Svenska45
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 27 May 2017 - 22:50

Thx a lot it will help so much !

fast gm i like
#6 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 27 May 2017 - 23:01

I'm not a GM and there aren't any active so as to make all players equal )

#7 Tee7ies
Tee7ies
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 06 June 2017 - 21:37

I wonder if it would be a problem for anyone from Russian speaking players
to make for us English speaking noobcakes, a small pinned dictionary,
where we could find translation for most common words used in game like:
- classes names /specs
- instances
- buying/selling related keywords

I've tried to ask uncle google translator but he answers me with riddles most of the time :'(
Self made translation based on wikipedia failed on face for me ass well even though my 1st language is quite similar to Russian.

So far figured out a few words only like: thx, mana, tank, buff, bastion and sauro.

If someone could be kind enough to make this kind of lil dictionary... Well I'm gonna love u long time <3 ;-)
#8 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 06 June 2017 - 22:06

Hmm let's do it in this way: write here the words or abbreviations you would like to translate, I'll complete it with Russian equivalents, and then we'll make up a list of translations, joining it all together. I cant guess what you exactly need, look for these ones, would that be enough?

TRADE
WTB - продам
WTS - куплю
WTT - обменяю/обмен

LFG
DPS - дд
Ranged dps - рдд
Cleric - хил
Chanter - чар/чант
Anybody who heals - хилящий
SW/bard - бард
SM - см, закл
SW/SM - бард/закл, бд/см
Somebody to tank - танк/танкующий
Experienced - опыт
Drop rates x5 - Р+/рейты (please remember that you are not obliged to show to any other players this info)
Dps stigma set - дд (so, a dps cler would be "дд хил")
Healing stigma set - сап/саппорт (some players mistakenly use the abbreviation "сс" in Russian)
CC/crowd control - сс

//I teach Russian for chocolates.
#9 Tee7ies
Tee7ies
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 07 June 2017 - 00:12

this will help a lot =)

also would like to know how you call dredge instances and and announce siege alliances

thank you a lot
<3

<shares chocolate>
#10 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 07 June 2017 - 00:33

*FIE*

Dreadgion - дерадикон/дер/дерик
The sieges are announced as "осада", "алик на осаду" "осада в союзе", but you may be kicked out (on asmo sided at least) if you are not registered as a member of our teamspeak. The most part of the commands and instructions is pronounced in the voice chat, but it is of no sense for you as you don't know Russian. So just try to find an alliance where you will be following the chat commands without entering the voice chat.
#11 Tee7ies
Tee7ies
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 07 June 2017 - 20:05

So just try to find an alliance where you will be following the chat commands without entering the voice chat.

Wont have a problem with that, since I'm the forever heal spec cleric =)
Following the crowd and looking cute is the main thing I do from years :-D

Спасибо for help <3

Сообщение отредактировал Tee7ies: 07 June 2017 - 20:06

#12 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 07 June 2017 - 20:10

looking cute

lmaooooo dats true XDD

не за что :)

#13 Releis
Releis
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 08 June 2017 - 00:49

Amounts/prices, thousand, mil etc
Mentor

//what chocolate do ya like?
#14 sinyer
sinyer
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 21:45

Tbh its so fcking hard to find normal party who accept non russian players xd.. ( was trying to get to eternal Bastion - SWB like 7-8 times to different alliances, all refused or they just ignored applies - and ye.. they were looking for DD and rDD - Done bastion around 500-600 times on eu gameforge retail server ,ancient coin weapons ). A lot of russian ppl just cant speak english or they are afraid of noobs who wont understand what u talk to them? ELYOS SIDE
#15 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 22:03

Tbh its so fcking hard to find normal party who accept non russian players xd.. ( was trying to get to eternal Bastion - SWB like 7-8 times to different alliances, all refused or they just ignored applies - and ye.. they were looking for DD and rDD - Done bastion around 500-600 times on eu gameforge retail server ,ancient coin weapons ). A lot of russian ppl just cant speak english or they are afraid of noobs who wont understand what u talk to them? ELYOS SIDE

Please take into account that there have always been foreign legions, but they used to be closed and separated from the russian majority, but now the amount of english-speaking people has been growing as never. Some of these russians are used to see only russians here and they simply do not understand why did you come to play 4.6. I believe it would take some time for the russian community to accommodate.
On asmo I know at least two teams which accept foreigners. Others require TS or any other kind of voice chats (what for lol, if neither of the parts knows the language of the other), but I think it is just a habit.

Releis, salty :3
#16 Wmadflo
Wmadflo
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 22:14

Well, i'm playing here since 1 month ago or so, and i got an alliance that currently are accepting english ppl. It will be better trying to get a english speaking legion that has bastion premade, but well, u know, is a bit hard xd *im talking about asmo side tho* So gl finding a grp, it's a bit hard but some1 will accept u ;P
#17 sinyer
sinyer
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 22:18

Please take into account that there have always been foreign legions, but they used to be closed and separated from the russian majority, but now the amount of english-speaking people has been growing as never. Some of these russians are used to see only russians here and they simply do not understand why did you come to play 4.6. I believe it would take some time for the russian community to accommodate.
On asmo I know at least two teams which accept foreigners. Others require TS or any other kind of voice chats (what for lol, if neither of the parts knows the language of the other), but I think it is just a habit.

Releis, salty :3

Tbh I even downloaded mumble ( even if we are using only TS with gf and friends) but as u can see from my post they won't even try ^^.. Sad fact is that we need ceraniums rly badly ;p ( and bastion is the best way to obtain it ) .. being a ,, bm set warrior '' isnt the best option if u wanna play full pvp late ^.^
#18 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 22:31

Tbh I even downloaded mumble ( even if we are using only TS with gf and friends) but as u can see from my post they won't even try ^^.. Sad fact is that we need ceraniums rly badly ;p ( and bastion is the best way to obtain it ) .. being a ,, bm set warrior '' isnt the best option if u wanna play full pvp late ^.^

I understand. But I can't help you here as I'm that one with a tail XD. There is another topic somwhere on the forum, two guys are looking for a const team for bastion. Maybe you could join other english speaking players and form at least an alliance of 18-19 to do it. I know that some eng legions on ely are quite numerous.
If only you were asmo ;c
#19 Releis
Releis
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 23:22

Изображение
@Armelli heard this one is fairly good :>

#20 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 10 June 2017 - 23:38

*eats a jpeg* Mm yummy, ok here is your Russian
Изображение