Dear players! We are happy to announce the long-awaited release of the new instanced zone - Unstable Abyssal Splinter! We will reveal some details concerning the dungeon in this topic.
- Unstable Abyssal Splinter is an instanced zone for 12 people
- It is available for players of 60 lvl or higher
- Weekly entry count is 3
- Weekly entry count resets every Wednesday at 8 a.m. CEST (9 a.m. Moscow time)
- The entrance to the Unstable Abyssal Splinter can be found inside the Divine fortress; the zone is available to the race that owns the Divine fortress
Unstable Abyssal Splinter is pretty similar to normal Abyssal Splinter, so, we won't dwell into farm guides and tactics. Without further ado, lets get straight to the details and reveal some features of Unstable Abyssal Splinter on our server:
- We've increased the number of Legion coins and Greater Supplements (Mythic) in chests' drop. Every Treasure Box contains from 1 to 3 stacks of Greater Supplements (Mythic) now, each stack has up to 50 supplements. The number of Legion coins has been doubled
- We clearly understand, that the Divine fortress is not an easy one to conquer, so the situation when one of the races is not able to become its owner for pretty long time won't come as a surprise. We've decided to deal with this issue and as a result - added extra Unstable Abyssal Splinter Entrances for both races. The entrances are located outside the Divine fortress and spawn every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (warning! The entrances won't spawn if the Divine fortress belongs to the balaur). Extra entrances are marked green on the map:
We hope that the new instanced zone will help you get more supplements for enchantment and gear up (or remodel) with Yamennes Painflare's and Unstable Abyssal weapons and armor. Have fun and enjoy the game!