Sielx1

Онлайн: 1741

Mythical weap / Cera meds

Сообщений в теме: 7  

#1 Svenska45
Svenska45
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 15 October 2017 - 23:51

Hi, just wanna know how to have a mythical weapon when all russians dont want us in Sauro / IO ect ...

And what about cera meds ? how obtain them ?
#2 Armelli
Armelli

Отправлено 16 October 2017 - 00:27

Make them want you
Jk
Those European players I know have easily found teams for sauro and bastion, maybe they don't want you because of bad gear. If you have at least AC gear, there should be no problem.
#3 babjeh
babjeh
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 16 October 2017 - 17:54

Depending on your faction, you might find people who speak english and form a small group with them.

I'm elyos, and i am part of the single international legion there, we run Sauro/DR/ which are your main source of proper pve gear, regularly, but i even had some luck to a certain extend with russian pugs. yes, its not as convinient but make friends, speaking basic english to get your point across also help. every game you might find hostility, but not everywhere.

If you're elyos, i agree finding a grp for those stuff might be easier since we sometimes go lfg if we miss some dps/heal, otherwise its legion runs.

We've recently started running kata/IO as a grp, very smooth and efficient, so itsall about knowing who to go with.

Bastion is also a very steady cera income and ap. again, meet people, try to apply to alliances and get them to see you're worth a spot in the premade by attending as regularly as you can with them, I've already got a premade group and i can tell you the people there are lovely!

PM Candryn, my IGN, if ya need anything ~ hf ~

Сообщение отредактировал babjeh: 16 October 2017 - 17:57

#4 Svenska45
Svenska45
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 16 October 2017 - 20:50

Depending on your faction, you might find people who speak english and form a small group with them.

I'm elyos, and i am part of the single international legion there, we run Sauro/DR/ which are your main source of proper pve gear, regularly, but i even had some luck to a certain extend with russian pugs. yes, its not as convinient but make friends, speaking basic english to get your point across also help. every game you might find hostility, but not everywhere.

If you're elyos, i agree finding a grp for those stuff might be easier since we sometimes go lfg if we miss some dps/heal, otherwise its legion runs.

We've recently started running kata/IO as a grp, very smooth and efficient, so itsall about knowing who to go with.

Bastion is also a very steady cera income and ap. again, meet people, try to apply to alliances and get them to see you're worth a spot in the premade by attending as regularly as you can with them, I've already got a premade group and i can tell you the people there are lovely!

Thx ! The prob is im asmo, and it seems that, with my AC gears full +5 and manastones / my Marchu wing +6 and knowledge of all dungeons, they dont want me. Even if i argue, they dont answer me, even in whisp... sometimes i regret choosing asmo, seems selfish compare to elyos.
I've tried /3 for english ppl, but no answers.. nobody cares or ?? ( sry for english im french xD )
Or maybe we can change race or someone wants to trade a char if we can ? Cauz losting times and $ in asmo side ... xD

Сообщение отредактировал Svenska45: 16 October 2017 - 20:52

#5 420
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 19 October 2017 - 15:37

Thx ! The prob is im asmo, and it seems that, with my AC gears full +5 and manastones / my Marchu wing +6 and knowledge of all dungeons, they dont want me. Even if i argue, they dont answer me, even in whisp... sometimes i regret choosing asmo, seems selfish compare to elyos.
I've tried /3 for english ppl, but no answers.. nobody cares or ?? ( sry for english im french xD )
Or maybe we can change race or someone wants to trade a char if we can ? Cauz losting times and $ in asmo side ... xD

Those foreigners who found a premade pack for Bastion, used to speak with russians at TeamSpeak.
#6 Deluxxx111
Deluxxx111
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 19 October 2017 - 17:21

Those foreigners who found a premade pack for Bastion, used to speak with russians at TeamSpeak.

u wrong my people dont using ts when doing bastion with russians :D they going without any voice :)

#7 nothingeater
nothingeater
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 20 October 2017 - 01:16

since ur asmo, you can join childrenofhell, they take everyone from legion to bastion/IS runs
and if ur having problems joining groups, why dont you recruit urself using russian letters 8-)
but you should remember that 90% + here are either braindead cunts or casual players

Сообщение отредактировал nothingeater: 20 October 2017 - 01:18

#8 Lacedaemon
Lacedaemon
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 23 October 2017 - 14:55

Being an english talker and on Asmo Side i understand your point of view with difficulties in communication but i assure you that with a bit of efford you will find your place and learn some russian also along the way. Even if language occasionally gets in the way, many guilds arewilling to recruit, help and take you in 4.0 content.

For sure having some people around to be able to communicate more freely helps.

404 Страница не найдена