Онлайн: 1342

Protection error and mouse fix

Тема закрыта

Сообщений в теме: 2  

#1 Marcodromano
Marcodromano
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 28 May 2018 - 23:08

I love aion with katalam, but this game is unplayable for my computer. Here's my problem

PROTECTION ERROR

I had maybe every kind of protection error: 1029, 2031, and maybe others that I can't remember. I tried to configure my antivirus, my firewall, windows defender, but every time the game stop working in the middle of a session, and I don't know how to fix

MOUSE CAN'T ROTATE

I installed the patch to fix the mouse issue, but it simply don't work. Maybe I'm missing something? I simply run the game and then I launch the mouse fix application. Is it wrong?

CLIENT ISSUE

I downloaded the game with uTorrent because with the client the download was so slow. Everytime it says ''connection lost, reconnecting''. Is this a problem? What can I do when the game will be updated?

Thanks in advance, hope you have some useful fix
#2 Armelli
Armelli
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 29 May 2018 - 04:05

To tell you exactly what's wrong with your connection, we need you to provide some winmtr statistics. Just download it and track the path to aionlegend.im
As for the mouse fix, you might have forgotten to run it as an administrator, or you still have your OS antivirus on, or you launch it before your client is ready. These are the most common mistakes users make while launching the fix
Then, when you fix these two issues, try to find out what processes shut your client down, 1029 and so on are their IDs. There might be some software interfering into Aion files
#3 rjam
rjam
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 02 July 2019 - 02:44

Same problem with protection error, game is not playable. Too bad, it was a lot of fun, but I'm not turning off my antivirus to play.

404 Страница не найдена