Sielx1

Онлайн: 2249

shadow graphic parameter bug in 1440p

Сообщений в теме: 4  

#1 Ultra-tommy
Ultra-tommy
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 09 February 2019 - 01:56

Hello, I have a problem with the aion graphics settings.
I play in 1440p, and as some already know some options are locked, they are impossible to change.
However, you can adjust the graphics to the maximum by moving the adjustment bar to "high".
Only for me, the bar on high puts me thoroughly, except the shadows that remain in the middle.
I tried in 1080p, it's the same high bar me thoroughly, except the shadows.
My brother who plays with me, in 1440p also, does not have this problem, his bar high puts it all thoroughly, and it's really different in terms of the graphics in play.
My wife too, just like my brother's bar high puts the graphics thoroughly.
I tried to connect my screen to my wife's computer, and everything is fine, so it does not come from my screen.
I formatted my pc, re download the launcher of the game, but nothing to do, it's the same, this damn bar does not want me up the shadows thoroughly in 1440p.
I even tried to go back to windows 7 instead of windows 10, but it's exactly the same.
I also tried to modify the graphical parameters via the .cfg files, but as soon as I start the game everything is canceled, even if I put the file read-only.

Please help me, I do not like the medium shadows at all, it clearly prevents me from playing, it has nothing to do with the shadows on high.

I love your server, you do a great job anyway.

I beg you, help me.
Here is my configuration if it can help you
i9 7920x
32gb ram
rtx 2080 duke
and several SSDs.

I specify that my brother has exactly the same configuration as me, except his processor is a 7820X.

Thank you in advance.
#2 Ultra-tommy
Ultra-tommy
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 11 February 2019 - 17:15

nobody has an idea ? :(
#3 Spiritusvite
Spiritusvite

Отправлено 11 February 2019 - 22:09

Everyone here comes from poor countries, playing a maximum with a screen resolution of 1024x768: and they do not have any problems with shadows :)
#4 Ultra-tommy
Ultra-tommy
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 12 February 2019 - 10:30

someone made a fix on the forum reddit, can you authorize the file with your anti cheat please? the file is secure but impossible to start the game with the small modification.
Here is the post link on reddit

https://www.reddit.c...s_bug_in_1440p/

Сообщение отредактировал Ultra-tommy: 12 February 2019 - 10:35

#5 MrGrey
MrGrey

Отправлено 12 February 2019 - 20:50

can you authorize the file with your anti cheat please?

nope

404 Страница не найдена