Онлайн-игры
Статус программы: Бесплатная
Размер:2.48MB
Система:Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista

Sielx1

Онлайн: 1710

This game distrupting my other game(s) (EAC)

В теме одно сообщение  

#1 Salamarder97
Salamarder97
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 02 June 2019 - 19:45

Hey, after I installed/downloaded the game, and played it a bit I realized something. I'm going to say it with the exact example : If I install this game, I can't play For Honor, because the anti cheat system that protecting the game (Easy Anti-Cheat, EAC) says : Please exit process hacker before you launch game.
Disclaimer : I'm 99% sure that this game triggered this, I DID NOT installed any other programs before this error happened. Deleting EAC, veryfiing files DID NOT solved my problem. After I deleted aion I still had this problem. If I restart my system and don't touch aion (not launching it): I STILL have the problem.
I solved this problem by going back to a earlier Windows 10 version, where I didn't installed aion. Maybe Installing aion did something to my system files?

TL;DR.: This game does something, that interrupts Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) protected games.
#2 MrGrey
MrGrey

Отправлено 02 June 2019 - 20:54

Hi
Restarting the computer always fixes this situation. The driver of antchit protection is always deleted after rebooting the system. And it is installed the next time only when you start Aion.

404 Страница не найдена