Статус программы: Бесплатная
Размер:2.48MB
Система:Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista

Sielx1

Онлайн: 1008

protection error

Лучший Ответ

Nadorina , 21 July 2019 - 01:04

Hi, this error suggests that one of the components of client protection did not respond in time to another one.
It means:
1. Either you try to disable part of client protection.
2. Either the more frequent version, the computer is slow too much and the protection does not respond on time.

thanks for the answer. i fixed it by uninstalling the antivirus completely. not an ideal solution, but at least it finally works.

Тема закрыта

Сообщений в теме: 2  

#1 Nadorina
Nadorina
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 20 July 2019 - 14:44

hi, when i try to run aion legend it shows me the protection error. i fixed the aion.bin problem first, then i've tried turning antivirus off, letting the app go through the firewall, running it on different settings, the IncreaseUserVa command and downloading that enabled3gbmem_vista_win7_32bit file & nothing helps. i have no idea what else may be the problem. i have windows 8.1.

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  help.png   18.37К   2 Количество загрузок:

#2 Demian
Demian

Отправлено 20 July 2019 - 19:18

Hi, this error suggests that one of the components of client protection did not respond in time to another one.
It means:
2. Either the more frequent version, the computer is slow too much and the protection does not respond on time.
#3 Nadorina
Nadorina
  • Автор топика
  • Пользователи

Отправлено 21 July 2019 - 01:04   Лучший Ответ

It means:

thanks for the answer. i fixed it by uninstalling the antivirus completely. not an ideal solution, but at least it finally works.

404 Страница не найдена